Dynamite Tuning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FORZA FRIDAYS
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 6:02 by Scoobius Pip

» Scooby is Cruisin
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec - 3:58 by Scoobius Pip

» Virgin Painter
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec - 3:56 by Scoobius Pip

» Out Now
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov - 20:38 by HagmanGTI

» More Pics
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov - 20:59 by HagmanGTI

» Dynamite Tuning Recruiting
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov - 8:46 by White-Sphinx

» Replica F1 Designs
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct - 8:50 by WillyWonker WR1

» Car Request
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct - 21:37 by HagmanGTI

» Hello
DoZeR application for the painter postion I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct - 19:29 by Scoobius Pip

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DoZeR application for the painter postion

3 posters

Go down

DoZeR application for the painter postion Empty DoZeR application for the painter postion

Post by DoZeR Thu 13 Oct - 2:19

Hi everyone,
i saw on FM that yall was lookin for a painter. and i would like to fill that postion. i have been in many garages but none of them seemed to stick together. i have been painting cars since FM2. im already workin on a paintjob for Forza 4. you can look at my photobucket to see all the work i have done.

just type in dozer259 at photbucket since new members are not allowed to post links.

my GT is DoZeR 101st.
thanks for your time and hopeing to be hearin form one of yall.

DoZeR

Back to top Go down

DoZeR application for the painter postion Empty Re: DoZeR application for the painter postion

Post by White-Sphinx Thu 13 Oct - 3:49

hey Dozer

i did look at your photobucket profile and saw some good paints like the Fox Racing paint and the skyline r34

i will contact the shop owner for his opinion than ill contact you if you are hired or not
White-Sphinx
White-Sphinx
Dynamite Tuning Member
Dynamite Tuning Member

Back to top Go down

DoZeR application for the painter postion Empty Re: DoZeR application for the painter postion

Post by Scoobius Pip Thu 13 Oct - 20:57

Hi Dozer

been looking at your paints and them seem ok, if you can create some good race replicas then your in Very Happy

It will be you and Hagman GTI that will be our replica painters.
We do need a fantasy painter but im going to try and get our old guy back.
Scoobius Pip
Scoobius Pip
Dynamite Tuning Member
Dynamite Tuning Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down